Indexed universal life insurance (IUL) offers comprehensive death benefit protection along with the potential to build long-term cash value accumulation. It offers you the opportunity to earn interest linked to the performance of one or more stock market indices.
- • Several index options and index crediting methods
- • Interest bonus on the index and fixed account
- • Choice of loans
- • Premiums allocate daily to the index selections
- • Accelerated death benefits for qualifying critical, chronic, or terminal illness
- • College funding
- • Retirement planning
- • 1035 exchanges
- • Buy-sell agreements
- • Executive bonus
RIDERS AND ENDORSEMENTS
- • Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- • Accelerated Death Benefits for Terminal, Chronic, and Critical illness
- • Children’s Term Insurance Rider
- • Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider
- • Issue ages: 15 days to 75 years (age last)
- • Loans:
- o Standard loans available starting in policy year one
- o Variable interest rate loans are available starting in policy year six with a maximum variable loan interest rate of 6.0%
- o Zero cost loans – available with standard loans in policy year six on 100% of the loan value. Zero cost loans are loans charged and credited at 1.5% for a net zero cost.
- • Interest bonus:
- o Guaranteed interest bonus of 0.75% effective in years 11+ on the index account; conditionally guaranteed on the fixed account
Are you ready?
Look at what you can afford by contacting James Insurance Group today. Then ask yourself … can I really afford not to?
Talk to our James Insurance Group representative to find out more about Indexed universal life insurance.