Universal Life Insurance (UL) and Universal Life Insurance NO LAPSE (ULNL): A universal life (UL) insurance policy is more flexible than other permanent policies, so you can customize it to fit your lifestyle.
Universal life insurance:
- • May provide a guaranteed death benefit, ensuring the financial security of your family.
- • Gives you the flexibility of choosing how much, and when, to make premium payments. (Depends upon the cash value in your policy.)
- • Accumulates tax deferred and is accessible on a tax-preferred basis and is generally income tax free (under current tax law) to your beneficiary upon your death.
- • Lets you access the cash value for any purpose you may choose including a down payment on a home, a tuition payment for your child or to provide cash flow during your retirement. *
- • Allows you to change your death benefit which means you can increase or decrease your death benefit amount (increases are subject to underwriting) as your needs change.
- • Guarantees the interest rate that you earn on your cash value to be at least 2.5 percent annually, although our credited rate, which is not guaranteed, has been much higher.
Universal life insurance product choices
- • UL provides permanent protection for an affordable premium. It also can accumulate cash value that can be accessed for future use.
- • UL Basic provides coverage for juveniles, policies under $100,000 of universal life insurance and coverage for existing “Basic” term policyholders converting to a universal life product
- • UL No Lapse is a flexible-premium universal life insurance product designed to provide affordable insurance coverage for the life of yourself and family. It offers built-in lapse protection2 and the option to “dial in” a specific period of death benefit protection that provides enhanced flexibility in planning for the future. The ULNL is an excellent choice for your clients who are looking for help with their personal and business financial planning needs. The inherent Accelerated Death Benefit Rider provides additional protection without additional cost.
Are you looking for a flexible, permanent policy?
Get the policy with the flexibility you need with our Multi Insurance Carriers offering UL products.
Take a look at what you can afford by contacting James Insurance Group today. Then ask yourself … can I really afford not to?
Talk to our James Insurance Group representative to find out more about universal life insurance.