As a leading provider of life insurance, James Insurance Group is known, not only for offering excellent policyholder value, but also for its wide variety of life insurance products. With such a large portfolio of products, you’re sure to find one that meets your needs.
With James Insurance Group guidance, you can:
- • Provide financially for your loved ones in the event of an untimely death.
- • Build cash value that can be used during your lifetime for any purpose that you choose such as starting a business or sending the kids to college (whole life, universal life no lapse and single premium whole life).
- • Relax knowing you own a policy from reputable companies with strong financials and excellent industry ratings.
Find out which product may be right for you:
Term life insurance is the simplest type of life insurance protection you can buy, and generally has the lowest out-of-pocket cost to obtain death benefit protection for a short-term.
Term life insurance:
- • Provides guaranteed death benefit protection with a level premium for 10-, 15- or 20-years.
- • Can be converted to a permanent policy, even if your health deteriorates.
- • Does not offer a savings component, cash accumulation or loan features.
Term life insurance product choices
We have Multi Insurance Carriers that offers 10-, 15- and 20-years of term life insurance. All products are available with either a “Basic” or “Plus” conversion option.
Term 10, 15, and 20 “Basic” level term policies provide bottom-line pricing and a limited conversion option. If you never intend to purchase a permanent product, a Basic product may be the right choice for you.
Term 10, 15, and 20 “Plus” level term policies offer expanded conversion options to multi Insurance Carriers that permanent life insurance product including our industry leading whole life, universal life no lapse and single premium whole life insurance policies – for a just a few dollars more per month.
If you intend to purchase permanent protection in the future, a Plus policy may offer you a better value.
Are you ready?
Look at what you can afford by contacting James Insurance Group today. Then ask yourself … can I really afford not to?
Talk to our James Insurance Group representative to find out more about term life insurance.